Viola Reaching Panama
Will You Hold the Rope?
Impacting the harvest field of Panama with the Gospel by Reaching, Preaching, & Discipling
“I will go down into the pit [harvest field], if you will hold the rope [of support]” – William Carey
“Our undertaking…really appeared to me, on its commencement, to be somewhat like a few men, who were deliberating about the importance of penetrating into a deep mine, which had never before been explored. We had no one to guide us, and while we were thus deliberating, [William] Carey, as it were, said, ‘Well, I will go down if you will hold the rope.’ But before he went down, he, as it seemed to me, took an oath from each of us, at the mouth of the pit, to this effect, that ‘while we lived, [we] should never let go of the rope.’” – Andrew Fuller
“The man or woman at home who prays often has as much to do with the effectiveness of the missionary on the field, and consequently with the results of his or her labors, as the missionary.” – R.A. Torrey
“We’ve been praying for more laborers in the mission field, and specifically for the country and people of Panama. We thank God He has burdened the hearts of Zach and Maria for the people of Panama, and is answering those prayers. We had the opportunity to meet Zach during a visit to Panama in 2019, and can see how God has a plan for him and Maria to minister here, and reach the lost with the Gospel of Our Lord Jesus Christ. Prayerfully consider supporting them, to get them here in Panama as quickly as possible.” – Stan Sherwood, Missionary to Panama
“This is to recommend to you Zach Viola, who will be going to Panama to work with missionary Stan Sherwood. Zach never knew his father, has not seen his mother for many years, and was raised by his grandmother. He began attending Florence Baptist Temple as a teenager, even walking to church many Sundays. After High School, Zach graduated from Boston Baptist College where he put himself through school, and left with a small balance in his checkbook. He then worked on our church staff for three years. Recently, Zach took a survey trip to Panama and plans to return as soon as he raises adequate support. He is also married to a young lady from Costa Rica. He is young, but is the kind of man God can use. Would you please consider Zach for support?” – Pastor Bill Monroe of the Florence Baptist Temple (Home/Sending Church)
If you would like to financially partner with us in working the white harvest field of Panama for Christ, please follow the below instructions for the “Click and Give” electronic donation.
- This option is available via the Central Missionary Clearinghouse website.
- To use the “Click and Give” option, a username and password must be established.
- Once you are logged into your new account, click on Give at the top of the page.
- Then select Zachary Viola from the drop-down list of “I am donating to”, then add your donation amount and click “Add to Donation”, then click continue.
Donate By Check
- Make check payable to CMC.
- Add Zachary Viola to the For/Note section line of the check.
- Print & fill out Individual/Church Donation Form (For first donation only). If you have already donated previously, you do not need this form. You will only need to send the check. (Click here for form)
- Mail Check & the Individual/Church Donation Form to CMC. (Mailing Address is located at the top of the Individual Donation Form).